Saturday, October 26, 2013

NSA Close Access Sigads for European Targets

A sends:
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:21:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: xxxxx[at]efn.org
To: cryptome[at]earthlink.net
Subject: Close Access Sigads; The logic puzzle from hell
"One document lists 38 embassies and missions, describing them as "targets" '. This is the one:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/30/nsa-leaks-us-bugging-european-allies
Based on multiple stories, I have pieced together a significant portion of the document. I have enclosed the table, and supporting document showing my logic. I have probably gotten the lines out of order, but everything I have is accounted for in the supporting articles.
Brazil and France I have copied directly, I have previously sent the screen capture from Bom Dia Brazil, but re-enclose it anyhow. There are two documents that can be used to tell the same story in each new country. This is one, the other is BOUNDLESSINFORMANT. It makes them valuable, so only pieces get shown at a time. Greenwald and Co have been milking them for all they're worth.
Supporting document: http://cryptome.org/2013/10/nsa-close-access-sigads-eu.pdf
Table:
[Image] Screen capture:
[Image]




No comments:

Post a Comment